The most important information about carrying your baby at a glance:
1. Never use our slings for babies under 7,7 pounds or over 33 pounds.
2. Make sure that your baby is always facing you in the slings,
so it is exposed to no sensory overload and can always withdraw,
if it feels like it. In addition, an unnatural hollow cross-posture is avoided.
3. Your baby needs to be able to breathe. The sling should never completely cover your baby's face. No matter how cold it is outside!
4. Your baby must always be sufficiently supported. The sling should sit
crease-free at the back and the neck / head must be supported. Always keep one hand on your baby while wearing it.
5. Your baby's knees need to be slightly higher than the butt.
Normally, your baby automatically takes the squat-spreading posture.
And that's how you should wear it!
6. The sling path must always run from the back of the knee to the back of the other knee.
7. Before using the sling for the first time, you should wash it once. Although our goods are washed after weaving, but the more you wash and wear our baby sling, the softer they get. But please avoid softener. If you have any questions about wearing, you best turn to a support consultant in your city.
We offer you our sandiia slings currently
in two different sizes.
Size 4: 65 cm x 370 cm
Size 6: 65 cm x 460 cm
The size 4 we recommend you, if you already have experience with baby slings.
The size 6 is perfect for beginners.
In addition, with this length you have the possibility to use all common binding methods.
Click here for the different binding possibilities.
You can wash the sandiia wrap at 30 ° C - 40 ° C in the washing machine. To protect it from shrinking, you should choose the lowest possible temperature for your babywrap when washing for the first time so that the fabric can settle.
Our babywraps are prewashed, but can still run up to about 8%, as it is a natural material.
Please do not put our wraps in the dryer. Through these care instructions you get the good diagonal extensibility and the length of the wrap. The exact washing and care instructions for your sandiia sling can be found on the sewn-in care label.
Once your babywrap has run in, you iron it on medium level.
If it does not fit anymore, try a different type of binding.